Đồng hồ đo áp suất Wika – A2G.50
- For measuring differential pressures and static pressures
- Monitoring of filters
- Overpressure monitoring in clean rooms and laboratories
- Electrical output signal 0 … 10 V or 4 … 20 mA, can be selected directly at the instrument via jumpers
- Modbus® output signal (option)
- LC display (option)
- Maximum operating pressure 20 kPa
The model A2G-50 differential pressure sensor is used for measuring differential pressures of gaseous media in ventilation and air-conditioning applications.
It is based on the piezoresistive measuring principle. This compact differential pressure sensor offers excellent performance and high quality at an attractive price.
Electrical analogue output signals for both measurement parameters (0 … 10 V or 4 … 20 mA; adjustable in the instrument via jumpers) or the digital Modbus® versions enable the direct connection to control systems or the building automation system.